Helping to maintain trust assets for generations
We understand that many clients have long-term relationships with their investment advisors, and would like to maintain investment-management continuity as assets are passed down to future family generations in trust. Our Directed Trustee Service addresses this and other issues by allowing the investment management responsibility for the trust to be separated from the other fiduciary duties.
As a Trustee for your trust accounts, our services include:
- Administration of the trust according to the trust document
- Preparing and filing federal and state fiduciary income tax returns
- Safekeeping of trust assets
- Collecting dividend and interest payments
- Distribution of income and principal
- Fiduciary accounting and record-keeping
- Annual administrative account reviews
Your clients can experience the difference of Canandaigua National Trust Company:
- Minimum asset requirement of $500,000
- Trust experts averaging more than 20 years of experience
- Two separate, independent professionals serving and monitoring wealth management needs
- Peace of mind in knowing that their trust assets will be secure for generations
||If you would like additional information, please use the contact us form or if you would like to speak with a Financial Services Professional, please call 941.366.7222 ext. 50722.
Canandaigua National Trust Company of Florida is an affiliate of Canandaigua National Bank & Trust. This material is provided for general information purposes only and is not a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any particular security, product or service. Investments are not bank deposits, are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Canandaigua National Bank & Trust, or Canandaigua National Trust Company of Florida and are not FDIC insured. Investments are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Investments may be offered through affiliate companies.