Your Personal Representative must be compassionate, responsible and decisive to settle your financial affairs and transfer your estate's assets to beneficiaries. At this time of great loss, complex estate administration tasks may hinder the grieving and healing process your loved ones deserve. As a Personal Representative of your estate, you can feel secure and confident knowing that Canandaigua National Trust Company will be responsible for:
- Working with your existing advisors
- Collecting, inventorying, valuing, and protecting the estate assets
- Paying estate taxes, expenses, and debts
- Keeping complete and accurate estate transaction records
- Preparing fiduciary income tax returns and coordinating the decendent's income and estate tax returns
- Collecting debts owed to the estate
- Distributing estate assets to heirs
||If you would like additional information, please use the contact us form or if you would like to speak with a Financial Services Professional, please call 941.366.7222 ext. 50722.
Canandaigua National Trust Company of Florida is an affiliate of Canandaigua National Bank & Trust. This material is provided for general information purposes only and is not a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any particular security, product or service. Investments are not bank deposits, are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Canandaigua National Bank & Trust, or Canandaigua National Trust Company of Florida and are not FDIC insured. Investments are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Investments may be offered through affiliate companies.